How it works
The process –
- A laser is focused on the hair to be removed.
- Its energy is absorbed by the hair pigment and this disrupts its ability to grow.
- We will personalise your treatment plan to suit your skin & hair type.
- This method is very safe and millions of treatments have been carried out around the world.
Barewolf Technology is the Platinum Standard in Laser Hair Removal in Sydney
Sydney’s Barewolf clinics are home to the most up-to-date and safest laser hair removal technology.
We use the two best quality brands in laser hair removal. Each is most effective in class for its specific application and your safety is priority.
Lumenis Blended Technology
- 2-in-1 Laser Head Technology
- Treatment is virtually pain-freey
- Suited to all skin typesy
- Square spot pattern means less patchy resulty
- Average male body takes 45 minutesy
- No need to return for touch-upsy
- Significantly reduced chance of burning skiny
- Revolutionary technology
- High-powered device for deeper penetration
- Suited to all skin types
- 2 wavelengths – 755 & 1064 nm
- 5 shots/second with 25mm spot size
- 45 minutes for average male body
Does it hurt?
What if I have tattoos?
I’m dark skinned…
What technology do you use?
Will it work as well on blonde hair?
How should I prepare myself for a treatment?
- Shave 12-24 hours prior.
- Exfoliate to remove dead skin.
- Do not use other hair removal treatments in the 4 weeks preceding your appointment.
- Wash away fake tanning enhancements.
- Avoid sunburn or tanning for at least 2 weeks prior to your treatment.
- No skin resurfacing treatments prior to your appointment.