Barewolf is committed to protecting the personal information collected and entrusted to it.
Barewolf has a strong commitment to maintaining the security and integrity of personal information within our care.
Any personal information revealed to us will be safeguarded and protected to the highest standard and care within the relevant applicable law.
1. give individuals a better and more complete understanding of the sort of personal information that Barewolf holds, and the way we handle that information
2. clearly communicate the personal information handling practices of Barewolf, and
3. enhance the transparency of Barewolf’s operations.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable whether the information or opinion is true or not; and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
We have addressed how we manage the personal information of customers, employees and suppliers separately below.
What Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our online platforms or fill in a registration form on site.
We collect a range of information from our customers that is directly related to the products and services you choose. Where we wish to use the information for other purposes we will seek your agreement and consent beforehand.
When fill in onsite registration form and ordering or registering online, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal information: name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, demographic information like gender, age, relationship status, medical conditions and so on.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
2. To process transactions
3. To promote sale and new treatments
4. To communicate with you about prices, treatments options, realistic expectation, confirmation of scheduled time and date and etc.
5. Any issues related to your services and treatments proposed, schedules and treated.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How We Collect Information
As much as possible we collect information directly from our customers. We do this in a number of ways, including when you:
3. provide us with personal information over the phone or through personal mobile computing devices, like smart phones and tablets;
4. fill out application forms; or
5. submit your personal details through our website.
We also collect solicited personal information indirectly, through publicly available sources, or through social media sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google and others, who disclose to their users that the users’ personal information is provided to businesses like Barewolf. We may also collect or have access to personal information through our existing customers. We do this where:
4. the customer has consented to such collection or would reasonably expect us to collect their personal information in this way, or
5. if it is necessary for a specific purpose such as the investigation of a privacy complaint.
We usually only retain unsolicited information about our customers when dealing with a customer enquiry or complaint or where we conduct an investigation. For example, your image may be present on CCTV footage that also records an incident of another customer in one of our Clinic.
Using Personal Information
We use personal information to better understand our customers’ interests and needs, to complete purchase transactions and to offer an ever improving quality range of amazing products and services.
We use personal information in the following ways:
• Provide, deliver, source, administer, improve and personalise our products and services;
• Process payments and provide refunds and discounts;
• Enable our third party service providers to provide us with IT products and services, carry out product investigations, data processing, data analysis, business consulting, auditing, archiving, printing, delivery and mailing services;
• Provide more relevant marketing offers through direct marketing, database compilation, market research, data analysis and segmentation, and the processing or creation of other marketing information;
• Combine or compile with publicly available information for the processing or creation of marketing offers and information;
• Personalising our customers service experience, including, where appropriate, identifying individuals;
• Communicating with our customers, including new promotion and responding to queries and complaints;
• Fraud prevention, including services regarding the protection of our customers’ information, eg. credit card information;
• Develop and expand our operations to better suit our customers’ needs, such as planning for future clinic locations and new treatments;
• Maintaining and keeping our customers information current and as accurate as possible;
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent to do so. Third parties we may disclose personal information to include:
• Our related companies
• Our service providers including IT service providers, major delivery companies, advertising and marketing service providers, out-sourced call centres, mail houses and third party fulfilment contractors; and
• Our professional advisors including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
• Payment system operators and financial institutions; and
• Government agencies.
Some of our service providers provide services to us entirely or partly from overseas locations and we may in order to receive those services occasionally transfer personal information overseas, including where:
• we use service providers, cloud computing solutions or data storage located overseas;
• we, or our related bodies corporate, have offices overseas;
• we need to comply with foreign legal or regulatory requirements; or
• an international payment has been made.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We take active steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access or use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. This includes any information that we disclose overseas.
As a minimum security requirement, password authentication is required to access those databases in all cases.
We also use fire walls, SSL technology and encryption for transmission of data where appropriate.
When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy, delete or de-identify it in a secure manner.
Ordering products, services and treatments from Barewolf Online (i.e. our website and apps) is designed to be as simple as possible, while still providing security and privacy for all your details. You can pay for goods and services using a credit card or paypal and we only store credit card information where absolutely necessary to process your payment securely. Credit card data is held in encrypted form and complies to the highest security standards prescribed for data of this kind.
When you interact with us on the internet, our system automatically sends you a ‘cookie’. A cookie is a small amount of information sent from a web server to your computer, electronic tablet or smart phone that enables your device to be recognised. It is used to handle your internet sessions on that device and contains a unique identifier.
Other information stored by the cookie includes website traffic data. This data is not used to identify individual details. We only collate the data into anonymous results in order to evaluate and improve our internet and shopping service for our customers.
Your Privacy choices
You can access the personal information that we hold about you and you can ask us to correct the personal information we hold about you.
Our marketing subscription list is an ‘opt in’ system. You can subscribe to our email Newsletter and SMS which will providing marketing offers to subscribers.
If you are listed on one or more of our Marketing email lists you can opt out at any time. You can unsubscribe by using the ‘unsubscribe’ options contained in our emails.
If you are subscribed to SMS marketing list, you may unsubscribe easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link that appears in all of our SMS communications to you.
We will never knowingly send you electronic messages without your consent.